Friday, October 9, 2015

Welcome! Make yourselves at home.


The hosts of the Mitten Kidz, Adryan and Ashley.
Why hello there! Let me be the first to welcome you to the official Mitten Kidz blog! As internet-tainers, it is our job to entertain you and we’re going to do that with the help of Blogger! So sit back, relax, and get ready to read the best blog you’ll ever read.

We wrapped up our Season 3 video on Wednesday and boy was it fun. Now I, Adryan, one half of the Mitten Kidz, can’t tell you what we recorded just yet, we haven’t uploaded it, but we will shortly. Seeing that it’s October, we’re going to keep it Halloween themed and well…the only hint I can give you is that, it’s a food review!

You’re probably asking yourself, “What am I going to expect with season 3?” THAT’S A GREAT QUESTION! You should expect, thrills, chills, reviews, food, challenges, new original Mitten Shortz, our brand new short sketch series, “Snake Eyes is a Douche” and MORE!!

I can’t wait to get Season 3 uploaded and available for all our Mitten Fans. I would personally like to all our fans for sticking with us since Season 1 where we uploaded our first video, Versus Michigan: Better Made Vs. Lay’s Brand. Didn’t see our first video? Click right HERE to check it out and make sure to check out our other videos. I can’t believe that was over a year ago! Actually, one year and five months YESTERDAY! Since then, we have uploaded 64 videos and all I have to say is that our 65th video is going to be a great Season 3 kicker.

Just like how I end all our videos, don’t forget to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and COMMENT on any of our social media pages down below and let us know what you want to see us do next! Adryan…signing off (salute), Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Love you guys! As promised I will bring you some weird stuff from Germany in January that you will have to eat/try muahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete